sexta-feira, 28 de março de 2014

BT


- Damm it, stop looking at me this way, baby! You know there's not much I could do about it.
- There ain't other way. And if what you're planning to say next is that I deserve something better, you should respect me, at least, and give me the right to decide myself which is best for me, sorry to disappoint you, but I think it is you. Since I first saw you, since I was a kid, since I ran into you at the bakery, and at work, and later in the car, and on that day, or that note.To be honest, I never had a doubt. What I'm up to say doesn't need answer, but listen ... carefully ... I kinda like you too and thanks for making me happier than I ever was.
- I can't believe it took me so long to realize.

And they kissed, the answer was actually not necessary at all, he didn't need say I kinda like you back, just cuz he did it first, there was a meaning there also he knew she felt loved, indeed she was. 
Now I'd like to ask what the hell else was necessary? 

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário